Hi, I recently bought Humming Bear Mr. Aske and need a little explanation of how the button works? One press means? Hold down the button? Sound level or new sounds? How do I turn on non stop?
1/3/2018 9:51 AM
Posted By A.
Here is a brief description of how to use the button on the sound device:
- - Hold down the button for about 1 second to turn it on and turn it off.
- - Press the button 2 times quickly to change the type of white noise.
- - Press the button 3 times quickly to activate the NON-STOP mode.
- - Press the button 3 times quickly to activate sleep mode (if the audio device is set to NON-STOP mode).
- - To change the sound level to be higher, hold the button while the audio device is playing the white noise. When you hold the button, you will hear that the sound from the soft toy is getting higher and higher. Release the button when you hear the desired sound level. To change the sound level to be lower, then hold the button again until you hear that the sound from the soft toy gets lower and lower.
- - If you turn off the audio device manually and then turn it on again, the audio device will be set to the mode (sleep mode or non-stop mode) as it was set before it was turned off.