If you regret your purchase, you can send the package in return within 14 days in accordance with the norwegian angrefrist law.
It is important to remember that using the norwegian withdrawal period, you need to complement a withdrawal form. Click one of the following links to download the form Word format or PDF format.
You will then be refunded your money minus shipping cost you had at your purchase as well as a return fee of kr 39.
How to perform a return
- All ours packages contains a return address label that should be applied on the package (or bag) when the goods are returned.
The package should be returned back the same place as it was retrieved.
- Return address is: Andreas Bogstad, Lindhaugsvingen, 1363 Høvik.
- You must pay NOK 39 for the return which will be deducted from the amount that we refund you.
- All labels attached to the product must still be fastened when the product is returned.
- If you can not use your return address label on the the package to be returned, use parcel number on the delivery or contact us email@example.com
- You will receive an email confirmation when your return is registered by us.
- It's always smart to contact Klarna Customer Service to postpone the due date of the invoice so that the return time to be recorded before the invoice is due.